Proco Style RE-231 wide arch expansion joints are built to withstand even the most rigorous piping system configurations. They allow for axial compression or axial extension, and lateral deflection as well as angular and torsional movements.
Some of the notable features and benefits of the Proco Style RE-231 are:
- Absorption of Directional Movement
- Reduced Turbulence or Material Entrapment
- Absorption of Vibration, Noise and Shock
- Compensation for Misalignment
- Wide Service Range and Lighter Weight
For more information click here.
Email us for pricing email@example.com