Proco Style 242 molded double-sphere rubber expansion joints are built to withstand even the most rigorous piping system configurations. They allow for axial compression or axial extension, and lateral deflection as well as angular movement. Their easy installation makes them the logical choice for even the toughest jobs.
Some of the notable features and benefits of the Proco Style 242 are:
- Absorption of Directional Movement
- Easy Installation with Rotating Metallic Flanges
- Wide Range of Flange Materials Available
- Absorption of Vibration, Noise and Shock
- Wide Range of Service and Lighter Weight
- Easy Material Identification
For more information click here.
Email us for pricing email@example.com