Proco Style 233-L expansion joints are built to withstand even the most rigorous piping system configurations. They are low-profile, triple-arch products which are specifically designed to absorb directional movements of rigid pipe systems, as well as reduce noise and vibration, and compensate for misalignment due to long-term settling.
Some of the notable features and benefits of the Proco Style 233-L are:
- Absorption of Directional Movement
- Absorption of Vibration, Noise and Shock
- Compensation for Misalignment
- Wide Range of Service and Lighter Weight
- Easy Material Identification
For more information click here.
Email us for pricing firstname.lastname@example.org