Proco Style 232 rubber expansion joints are built to withstand even the most rigorous piping system configurations. They are double wide-arch products, specifically constructed to reduce or eliminate common occurrences such as noise and vibration, misalignment/offset, or turbulence. Style 232 expansion joints are appropriate for a wide variety of industrial applications, and are available in open arch and filled arch configurations.
Some of the notable features and benefits of the Proco Style 232 are:
- Absorption of Directional Movement
- Less Turbulence or Material Entrapment
- Absorption of Vibration, Noise and Shock
- Compensation for Misalignment
- Wide Range of Service and Lighter Weight
- Easy Material Identification
For more information click here.
Email us for pricing email@example.com