The Proco ProFlex™ Style 740 slip-on in-line rubber duckbill check valves are designed to slip directly into an existing pipe, and are supplied with an expandable clamp to secure it in place.
Some notable features of the Proco ProFlex™ Style 740 include:
- All-rubber construction to resist abrasive slurries
- NSF 61 standard construction
- Ultra-quiet operation, with no water hammer
- Unique design to prevent backflow
- Negligible maintenance and energy costs
- Will not warp or freeze
- Quick interchange with any flap type check valve
- Available in sizes from 1” to 96”
- Available with special ID to suit concrete pipe
For more information click here.
Email us for pricing email@example.com