The Proco ProFlex™ Style 730 rubber duckbill check valves are designed to easily slip over an existing pipe and be attached with heavy-duty stainless steel clamps. It can be installed in both vertical and horizontal applications.
Some notable features of the Proco ProFlex™ Style 730 rubber duckbill check valve include:
- All-rubber construction to resist abrasive slurries
- NSF 61 standard construction
- Ultra-quiet operation, with no water hammer
- Unique design to prevent backflow
- Negligible maintenance and energy costs
- Will not warp or freeze
- Quick interchange with any flap type check valve
- Available in sizes from 1” to 96”
- Available with special ID to suit concrete pipe
For more information click here.
Email us for pricing email@example.com