The Proco ProFlex™ 720 in-line flanged rubber duckbill check valve is designed to fit directly inside of an existing pipe. This particular valve is supplied with a flat face rubber flange, which allows installation between existing pipe flanges, and eliminates the need for a valve body. Various drilling standards are available upon request.
Some notable features of the Proco ProFlex™ Style 720 rubber duckbill check valve include:
- All-rubber construction to resist abrasive slurries
- NSF 61 standard construction
- Ultra-quiet operation, with no water hammer
- Unique design to prevent backflow
- Negligible maintenance and energy costs
- Will not warp or freeze
- Quick interchange with any flap type check valve
- Available in sizes from 1” to 96”
- Available with special ID to suit concrete pipe
For more information click here.
Email us for pricing firstname.lastname@example.org