TheProco ProFlex™ Style 710 flanged duckbill check valve is designed to bolt directly to both existing flanges, as well as new installations. The flanges are drilled 150# standard, however other drilling standards are available upon request. The ProFlex™ Style 710 can be installed in either a vertical or horizontal application.
Some notable features of the Proco ProFlex™ Style 710 include:
- All-rubber construction to resist abrasive slurries
- Ultra-quiet operation, with no water hammer
- Unique design to prevent backflow
- Negligible maintenance and energy costs
- Will not warp or freeze
- Quick interchange with any flap type check valve
- Available in sizes from 1” to 96”
- Available with special ID to suit concrete pipe
For more information click here.
Email us for pricing email@example.com