The Proco Style 445-BD Molded Expansion Joints can be used for corrosive applications that are found in industries such as chemical-petrochemical, industrial process piping systems, power generation plants, pulp/paper plants, water and wastewater sewage, and pollution control systems. Wherever metallic joints, lap joints, or PTFE and FEP-lined rubber expansion joints were previously used, the Proco Style 445-BD can also be used.
Some notable features of the Proco Style 445-BD include:
- Absorption of pipe-wall and fluid-borne noise
- Reduction of system stress and strain
- Isolation of mechanical vibration and motion
- Superior “Flex Life” and strength
- Tested force pound and spring rate tables
- Coated flanges and factory set limit bolts
- Chemical service capability at minimal cost
- Elimination of electrolysis
- Protection against start up and surge forces
For more information click here.
Email us for pricing email@example.com